Monday, June 11, 2018

DESTINY and DETERMINATION

In most cases, the single most significant step for change is removing clutter and excess furniture.

Sandra Felton, THE ORGANIZER LADY ®

-----------------------------------
Contents of New Ideas for Today
1. Message of the Day - DESTINY
2. More Help
3. Habit of the Day
4. Family Reminder of the Day
5. Quote of the Day
6. Question of the Day
7. From the Trenches - DETERMINATION
8. More Info
--------------------------------------
**The Messies Anonymous website, www.messies.com, is back up!  Thank you for your patience.**

1. Message of the Day

HERE FOR A REASON

Everyone is on this earth at this time for a reason. Don't let clutter keep you from fulfilling that destiny. What are some of the things that you would like to do that you are putting off because of the struggle you are having with clutter?

If your house were organized and lovely, would you:
- participate in a more active social life?
- become more active as a volunteer to help others?
- take more time for reading, reflecting to refresh your soul?
- spend more quality time with your family and friends?
- use your home to show hospitality both for visitors and overnighters?
- dedicate yourself to a spiritual ministry
- some other important activity?
--------------------------------------

2. More Help

The NEW and IMPROVED K.I.S.S. Flipper is available.

The first & second printing sold like hot cakes;
the third printing is hot off the press.

Have you ordered yours?

The  K.I.S.S.(Keep It Super Simple) Flipper has fresh ideas on how to move through your home, day by day, room by room, with simple choices for maintenance and organizing. It will gently guide you through the process of creating clear and shining surfaces throughout out your home!

With the NEW K.I.S.S. Flipper all you have to do to is FLIP through the spiral-bound, sequentially numbered, full-color job idea cards.  No more sliding cards into sleeves; the NEW K.I.S.S. Flipper is ready to use out of the package.  When you are ready to begin, make a few simple choices each day from one card and you will be on your way to a clutter-free and well maintained home.

Free BONUS:  Once you order, you will also receive the "K.I.S.S. e-Booklet" via email to learn the "Hows and Whys" of the system while you wait for your K.I.S.S. Flipper, so you will be ready to start the day your K.I.S.S.  Flipper arrives.

Introductory price $26.00 US postage included Go to the link below to order you NEW K.I.S.S. Flipper today.


image

One of a kind design for home maintenance, The Super Flipper by Sand...

Preview by Yahoo

------------------------------------------


3. Habit of the Day –

FEED MR. TRASH CAN

KEEP THE CAR CLEAN by bringing in debris and other items each time you go into the house. Each time you stop at a service station or any other area with a trash can, dejunk your car.
--------------------------------------

4. Family Reminder of the Day

In our family, we keep our closets and drawers neat.

In our family, we use the team concept. Each person does his part to support all.
--------------------------------------

5. Quote of the Day

"It's a funny thing about life. If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it."

W. Somerset Maugham
--------------------------------------

6. Question of the Day

If your house were perfectly organized and lovely, what important thing would you do that you are not doing at this time? Is that goal worth working hard for?

Tell us by posting on Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady
--------------------------------------

7. From the Trenches

DETERMINATION

Yesterday, I determined that I needed to be able to use all my closet. Always in the past, when I have tackled organizing, cleaning project, it has seemed like it looked worse afterward than when I began. I would always pull everything out and get completely overwhelmed and even though I might get "close" to finishing, I never could actually finish. This time it was different. Armed with the knowledge that I must NOT pull out more than I could deal with effectively and that I absolutely must NOT quit until I had accomplished my goal, I DID IT.

I determined that all I wanted to do was to make a path to the other side of the closet. I pulled out just what I needed to and dealt with it as I went along. I just kept plugging along until I got the area looking nice. It was highly motivating and I really hated to stop and go to bed.
----------------------------------
8.  There is a new program called Organizing Mastery.

********************************************************************************
9. More Info

Reminder: You can edit your membership at Yahoo Groups home page https://groups.yahoo.com/neo
or to unsubscribe, click on the word "unsubscribe" at the very bottom of this post if it arrived in your email inbox
-----------------------------------

This is a simple program. We stick with the basics as they are presented in these messages. Keep reading. Keep adding one part of the program at a time.

Repetition is important.
Forward to friends if desired but not to other sites.
Read this whole posting or only what you can take in today, then delete it.

Don't forget the daily reminders!!!
The daily Reminders and How-To's are found on our website at
"How to Begin" http://www.messies.com
------------------------------------------

MESSIES ANONYMOUS SLOGAN

Please memorize this slogan and post it on your wall.

The secret to success is making very small, yet very consistent, changes.

Or to make it short; Baby steps, baby steps in the right direction.

Never underestimate the inevitability of gradualness.
Anonymous

72 © Sandra Felton 2010

THE ORGANIZER LADY® is a trademark of Sandra Felton,
founder of Messies Anonymous.

No comments: