Monday, June 18, 2018

SATISFIED and BILLS

Need help to know where to start?

Get the M.A. plan on How to Begin at
http://www.messies.com and click on the red bubble "How to Begin"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contents of New Ideas for Today
1. Message of the Day - SATISFIED
2. Did You Know?
3. Habit of the Day
4. Family Reminder of the Day
5. Quote of the Day
6. Question of the Day
7. From the Trenches - BILLS
8. More Info
-------------------------------------

**The Messies Anonymous website, www.messies.com, is back up!  Thank you for your patience.**

1. Message of the Day

SATISFIED

When our hearts are satisfied, we don't need to keep so much or do so much. A person who feels at peace internally does not feel the need to hang on to so much stuff that it turns into clutter and junk. A person who has a sense that life is positive in a basic way finds it easier to let go of many things without a sense of personal loss.

Identifying the few really basic important things in life and letting go of the things
that don't enhance those few things is the key to an orderly life.
--------------------------------------

2. Did You Know?

The NEW and IMPROVED K.I.S.S. Flipper
 Have you ordered yours?

The  K.I.S.S.(Keep It Super Simple) Flipper has fresh ideas on how to move through your home, day by day, room by room, with simple choices for  maintenance and organizing. It will gently guide you through the process of creating clear and shining surfaces throughout out your home!

With the NEW K.I.S.S. Flipper all you have to do to is FLIP through the spiral-bound, sequentially numbered, full-color job idea cards.  No more sliding cards into sleeves; the
NEW K.I.S.S. Flipper is ready to use out of the package.  When you are ready to begin, make a few simple choices each day from one card and you will be on your way to a clutter-free and well maintained home.

Free BONUS:  Once you order, you will also receive the "K.I.S.S. eBooklet" via email to learn the "Hows and Whys" of the system while you wait for your K.I.S.S. Flipper, so you will be ready to start the day your K.I.S.S. Flipper arrives.

Introductory price $26.00 US postage included

Go to the link below to order you NEW K.I.S.S. Flipper today.
------------------------------------------

3. Habit of the Day

Make your bed every day, every day, every day. No more tangled, messy sheets, pillows, and covers casting an ugly pall over the whole house. Instead, you will have a beautiful neat aura emanating from the bedroom. Don't make it perfect. Just make it.
--------------------------------------

4. Family Reminder of the Day

In our family, we move the garbage cans out of sight when they are emptied at the curb.

In our family, we hang up the towels neatly after bathing.
--------------------------------------

5. Quote of the Day

"I want peace. I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace."

Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind Movie
--------------------------------------

6. Question of the Day

How do you use the quotations?
Do you ever post the quotations on the wall or write them in a book to refer to later? What else do you do with them?

Tell us by posting on Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady
--------------------------------------

7. From the Trenches

BILLS

I am single and own a home. I have 1 cat (had 2 but one passed on this spring) I used to have a very difficult time finding my bills. I finally got a very nice basket that sits on my computer and holds the bills. Nothing else goes in there. When I get my mail I open it in front of the shredder. Things I don't want are shredded immediately (I love my shredder, and need to get a new one sometime since this one is wearing out after a year or two of heavy work) Bills go in the basket immediately. Now, I admit, I often forget to pay the bill because I get busy with other things but at least I know where the bill is when I do get around to paying it. For me this is an advancement. I used to dump things into Mt Vesuvius boxes and they'd get lost/buried for ages. I managed to pay off a credit card once because it got buried for a year and a half so I couldn't use it.

(Thanks to a sharing Messie)
------------------------------------------

8. More Info

Reminder: You can edit your membership at Yahoo Groups home page https://groups.yahoo.com/neo or to unsubscribe, click on the word "unsubscribe" at the very bottom of this post if it arrived in your email inbox
----------------------------------------

This is a simple program. We stick with the basics as they are presented in these messages. Keep reading. Keep adding one part of the program at a time.

Repetition is important.
Forward to friends if desired but not to other sites.
Read this whole posting or only what you can take in today, then delete it.

Don't forget the daily reminders!!! The daily Reminders and How-To's are found on our website at
"How to Begin" http://www.messies.com
------------------------------------------
9. Extra Help

There is a new program called Organizing Mastery.
--------------------------------------------

MESSIES ANONYMOUS SLOGAN

Please memorize this slogan and post it on your wall.

The secret to success is making very small, yet very consistent, changes.

Or to make it short; Baby steps, baby steps in the right direction.

Never underestimate the inevitability of gradualness.
Anonymous

80 © Sandra Felton 2010

THE ORGANIZER LADY® is a trademark of Sandra Felton,
founder of Messies Anonymous.

No comments: