Monday, November 14, 2016

PLAN FOR PROGRESS and BILL PAYING

This daily post is my personal message for your personal change as you organize your house and life.

We are all working together and rooting for each other.

Together we are better.

Sandra Felton THE ORGANIZER LADY®
-----------------------------

Contents of New Ideas for Today
  1. Message of the Day - PLAN FOR PROGRESS
  2. Habit of the Day
  3. Family Reminder of the Day
  4. Quote of the Day
  5. Question of The Day -
  6. From the Trenches - BILL PAYING
  7. Did You Know?
  8. More Info
-----------------------------

1. Message of the Day

PLAN FOR PROGRESS FROM A FRIEND OF THE ORGANIZER LADY

I'm so excited about progress - it seems to get better every day at our house. A couple helps I have found:


  1. Keep waste baskets handy and empty often!
  2. I invested in printer paper for the computer that has the holes punched in it - I don't put computer info, emails or ideas anywhere but my notebook. Then I highlight special ideas - at the end of the month I go back and ruthlessly remove much - keep important stuff in chronological order or by topic.
  3. When I see a pile or messy area and the old panic feeling comes, I say out loud "pick up the top thing and put it where it belongs - preferably the trash!" As I do that one thing the next one seems easier - Then I say "OK, only ten things this time" then leave the area!
  4. My husband and I have agreed to pay for one extra garbage-can-pick-up per week until the house is clean! Keep on working and encouraging - this group is GREAT!!!
------------------------------------------------

2. Habit of the Day

From Donna

I don't know if this is a habit that has already been shared, I'm new to this, but for me it's new and has helped me keep control of what my fridge looks like on the inside. Monday is trash day and every Monday morning before the trash goes out, I open the fridge door and throw out anything that needs to be in the garbage and put containers in the dishwasher. It's helping me to keep my fridge cleaner consistently.
-----------------------------

3. Family Reminder of the Day

Pick one of these reminders or make one of your own to share with your family each day.

In our family, we keep our closets and drawers neat.

In our family, we use the team concept. 
Each person does his part to support all.
-----------------------------

4. Quote of the Day

"We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us."

Winston Churchill
-----------------------------

5. Question of The Day

Do you have enough support as you make your change? 
Do you need to seek out a Clutter Buddy either on line or in your area? Perhaps this is the time to align yourself with someone in the Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady group who you can email privately for additional support. If you have not 
joined that group, why not look into the group today? Perhaps it will help you in your journey. Just click on the link below and then click "Join this group". After a making a few "identity choices" and a security step, you are in a new group! Use the search tool to locate a potential "Clutter Buddy".

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady/

Tell us by posting on Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady
-----------------------------

6. From the Trenches

BILL PAYING

I like paying on the net. I use the Microsoft Works Calendar reminder features to help with the ones that I can't pre-schedule when I get the bill. For the ones 
can't pay on line, I write the check as soon as I open the envelope. With that done, I write the date to mail (usually 10 days prior to due date) on the edge of the envelope by the stamp and "file" it in the basket for outgoing mail which is next to the big family wall calendar and by the place I hang my keys. so that I look every day. It works pretty well, and an added bonus is that a lot of the time I (the messy) end up helping other family members remember appointments they would otherwise forget because they don't have a routine that takes them to that calendar everyday!
------------------------------------------------

7. Did You Know?
NEW and IMPROVED K.I.S.S.  Flipper is available!

The K.I.S.S. Flipper has fresh ideas on how to move through your home, day by day, room by room, with simple choices for maintenance and organizing. It will gently guide you through the process of creating clear and shining surfaces throughout out your home!

With the New K.I.S.S. Flipper all you have to do to is FLIP through the spiral-bound, sequentially numbered full-color job idea cards. No more sliding cards into sleeves; the New K.I.S.S. Flipper is ready to use out of the package. When you are ready to begin, make a few simple choices each day from one card and you will be on your way to a clutter-free and well maintained home.

Free BONUS:  Once you order, you will also receive the "K.I.S.S. eBooklet" via email to learn the "Hows and Whys" of the system while you wait for your Flipper, so you will be ready to start the day your Filpper arrives.

$26.95  Introductory Price $20.00 Free US Postage at this time


Go to the link below to order your:
New and Improved K.I.S.S. Flipper
-------------------------------------------------

8. More Information

This is a simple program. We stick with the basics as they are presented in these messages. Keep reading. Keep adding one part of the program at a time.

Repetition is important. Forward to friends if desired but not to other sites. 
Read this whole posting or only what you can take in today,  then delete it.

Don't forget the daily reminders!!! Do you have a copy posted somewhere?
Click here to print a copy of the daily Reminders and How-To's 
-------------------------------------------

MESSIES ANONYMOUS SLOGAN

Please memorize this slogan and post it on your wall.

The secret to success is making very small, yet very consistent, changes.

Or to make it short, "Baby steps, baby steps" in the right direction.

"Never underestimate the inevitability of gradualness."
Unknown

15 © Sandra Felton 2010

THE ORGANIZER LADY® is a registered trademark of
Sandra Felton, founder of Messies Anonymous.

No comments: