Saturday, October 29, 2016

CARE! CARE! CARE! and PERSPECTIVE

Image result for Thankful
In the midst of struggle to change, don't overlook 
how far you have already come -- no matter how small 
it may seem at the time -- and be thankful.

Sandra Felton THE ORGANIZER LADY®
------------------------

Contents of New Ideas for Today
  1. Message of the Day - CARE! CARE! CARE!
  2. Sharing Our Successes
  3. Habit of the Day
  4. Did You Know?
  5. Family Reminder of the Day
  6. Quote of the Day
  7. Question of The Day
  8. From the Trenches - PERSPECTIVE
  9. More Info
------------------------

1. Message of the Day

CARE! CARE! CARE!

Messies are an emotional lot. We love our belongings, our memories, and our present habits dearly. We are strongly attached to our many hobbies and projects. That's why we resist letting any go.

Let us transfer that emotional approach to love for better way of life. Train yourself to love to come home to an orderly house. Entwine tightly around yourself the concept of a beautiful and organized life.

Be driven by strong emotion to do whatever it takes to make the change you need, the change you want, and the change you deserve. In short, care intently 
and keep on caring until it is done.
------------------------

2. Sharing Our Successes

It is still much of a fight to get things organized but the two most important achievements help me come  through the days and having hope for more achievements: 

* The shining sink. I made it a routine to have the  kitchen shine at me before I go to sleep so it will smile at me in the morning. It is not perfect and I keep putting things from one site to the other but  this way the sink and the surface of the dishwasher  and washing machine are empty and clean.

* The bed made in the morning right away. Not perfect, but done. So when I come back from the bathroom it already spreads a nice atmosphere.

I thank you from all my heart
Lina

(Thank you Lina for taking the time to tell us of your success.)
---------------------------------------

Apply "The 4 Legs of the Organizing Table, on which much
organizing success rests!" to your daily habits today!!

1 - Bed made daily and kept clear
2 - Clear dining room table
3 - Sink clear as you keep things moving
4 - Inspiration Point guarded from clutter

http://messies.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=11
---------------------------------------

3. Did You Know?

NEW and IMPROVED K.I.S.S. (KEEP IT SUPER SIMPLE) Flipper 
is available NOW!

The K.I.S.S. Flipper has fresh ideas on how to move through your home, day by day, room by room, with simple choices for maintenance and organizing. It will 
gently guide you through the process of creating clear and shining surfaces throughout out your home!

With the New K.I.S.S. Flipper all you have to do to is FLIP through the spiral-bound, sequentially numbered full-color job idea cards. No more sliding cards into sleeves; the New K.I.S.S. Flipper is ready to use out of the package. 
When you are ready to begin, make a few simple choices each day from one card and you will be on your way to a clutter-free and well maintained home.

$26.95  Introductory Price $20.00 Free US Postage at this time


Go to the link below to order your New K.I.S.S. Flipper:
http://messies.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25
----------------------------------

4. Habit of the Day

LOOK BACK, REALLY LOOK BACK! 

When you begin an area or room, go to the door and focus on seeing what you need to do. Make yourself tune in visually.

Hint: 
Circle your hand or use an empty toilet roll as a telescope to focus your attention on what you are seeing. Better yet, take a digital snapshot before and after.
------------------------

5. Family Reminder of the Day

Pick one of these reminders or make one of your own to share with your family each day.

In our family, we put what we need the next day by the front door the night before.

In our family, we don't drop our things when we come in the door. We take them and put them where they belong.
------------------------

6. Quote of the Day

If I change my Thinking I will change my Feelings.
If I change my Feelings I will change my Actions.
If I change my Actions, I will change my Life.

Start today to change your thinking. The rest will follow.
------------------------

7. Question of The Day

Do just one thing! Is there anything you need to overcome procrastinating? If so, what? When is your deadline? And what is your consequence if you don't?

Tell us by posting on Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friends-of-The-Organizer-Lady
------------------------

8. From the Trenches

PERSPECTIVE


The thought of moving got me going again. I was out walking on Thanksgiving and came across a house for sale that was exactly what I had always dreamed of. Only problem is that it is way more than we could afford unless we manage to win the lotto. But it didn't keep me from fantasizing. What would we take with us? What would we get rid of? Of course that would only go so far. For example, if we did win the lotto, I would get rid of several boxes of clothing and just buy new instead of waiting to go through them to see if there is anything we need. But it did help me realize that there still was a lot of stuff that I don't need even now and I managed to clear out several spaces over the weekend. About three bags to Goodwill.

(Thanks to Betsy)
-------------------------

9. More Info

This is a simple program. We stick with the basics as they are presented in these messages. Keep reading.Keep adding one part of the program at a time.

Repetition is important.
Forward to friends if desired but not to other sites.
Read this whole posting or only what you can take in today, then delete it.

Don't forget the daily reminders!!! Do you have a copy posted somewhere?
Click here to print a copy of the daily Reminders and How-To's 
------------------------------------------

MESSIES ANONYMOUS SLOGAN

Please memorize this slogan and post it on your wall.

The secret to success is making very small, yet very consistent, changes.

Or to make it short; Baby steps, baby steps in the right direction.

Never underestimate the inevitability of gradualness.
Anonymous

2 © Sandra Felton 2010


THE ORGANIZER LADY® is a trademark of Sandra Felton, founder of Messies Anonymous.

No comments: