Monday, May 16, 2016

BIG SURPRISE from SANDRA FELTON

Surprising news from Sandra Felton, The Organizer Lady®
Prelaunch of brand new book!

You have read and loved my books on household organizing, now I want you to be the first to know about my newest book just out and made known to you before anybody else.  I think you will not only love, but cherish it.

It’s a book of  up-to-date fairy stories for grownups called “The Little Girl’s Tales”, a creative book to stir your imagination and strengthen your spirit. (http://tinyurl.com/grtuf95)  As you read these stories you will follow the little girl into a world of exciting adventures and then go deeper with her into her heart. As an author in my role as The Organizer Lady® I have come to know my readers very well as successful, creative, mature women who nonetheless struggle to continue to develop into being the very best they can be. That’s what this book is all about. It is a book of stories that go deeper behind what makes folks like us tick.

Allow yourself to dive into your thoughts as you read The Little Girl stories. Remembering unfinished life business will gently uplift and encourage your spirit by clarifying how you can now make life work to your advantage.

This is not an ordinary book. Each story has thoughtful questions you can ponder either individually or with a group. You can cut out and color the paper doll in the back of the book with her clothes. And make more clothes yourself. Meet with other friends of the little girl on The Little Girl’s Tales page on Facebook. Make an artistic journal based on your interaction with the thoughts in the book and share it with other readers. In short, you can personally experience this uniquely comforting book.

After you get the book (from Amazon link http://tinyurl.com/grtuf95), let me ask you to do something for me. 
•Read it thoughtfully.
•Write a review.
•Share this information and your review with friends.
•Write me on the Facebook page telling me your favorite story and why.

I will thank you. The Little Girl will thank you. But best of all, we’ll all be best friends forever.

No comments: